I had the best breakfast yesterday, Sunday morning, and I thought I would share it with y’all.
Gluten Free French Toast (use regular bread if you aren’t gluten intolerant).
- 3-4 Eggs
- capful of Vanilla Extract
- Udi’s Gluten Free bread 3 slices (they are small pieces)
- Powdered Sugar
- Mixed Berries
- In the mixing bowl, mix 3-4 eggs and capful of Vanilla Extract.
- Soak each side of the bread in the egg and vanilla extract mixture for 2 -3 minutes.
- Place the bread into the buttered skillet, flipping every minute. When both sides of the bread are golden brown, it is ready to be served.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over the stack of French Toast, drizzle warm syrup (mix syrup and butter in a microwavable safe cup and heat for 1 min.) and top with fresh berries.
- Sit down at your breakfast table and indulge!!!
Hope you enjoy! I’m looking forward to next weekend and eating Gluten Free French Toast!
Remember, planning makes perfect!