3 Day till Christmas! I’m so excited, but extremely busy cleaning and still shopping. Yes, the Planning Makes Perfect Queen is still shopping.
I’ll share with you my to-do list that needs to be completed before Saturday.
- Sweep and mop floors
- Touch up paint in the dining room (I decided to paint our dining room last Friday – pictures to come after the Holidays)
- Sheets on the guest room bed
- Clean master bathroom (the other bathrooms are already cleaned)
- Move the Christmas tree to a different place in the family room
- Finish shopping and wrap presents (includes presents for the cats)
- Grocery shop
- Cook Christmas Eve dinner (we have my family and my hubby’s family coming over; there will be 12 of us)
- Buy additional dinnerware (everyone needs a plate to eat on, right?) and drinking glasses
I think that is it for now. I’ll try my best to post pictures of our dining room tablescape and decorations by Christmas.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Remember, planning makes perfect!