2012 is the year for change, at least when it pertains to my blog. Since I am starting a new business, it is time for some changes for the blog, as well! In other words, Planning Makes Perfect will be getting a facelift!!!
There is always room for improvement, don’t you think? You know how excited I get to tackle any type of organizing project, so I’m SUPER EXCITED about doing some renovation to this blog…are you ready?
Here you go:
- Changing the name of the blog (just a bit).
- Creating a custom page that will allow me to add a header and logo
- New fonts and colors
- Project gallery
- Add reader spaces
- Add sponsors, which will possibly bring freebies.
- Real time blogging (I’ll actually be able to show you while I’m in the process of doing something, instead of the “finished product”).
- My Services! I can’t wait to finalize my services and create a shop for you to purchase organizing products. It’s truly been a dream – to create my blog into a business.
- More write-ups on dilemmas and solutions.
I am glad you are sharing in the excitement with me on the future of the blog!
Remember, planning makes perfect!