In January, I mentioned the blog would be getting a facelift. Well, Planning Makes Perfection has a few new tabs and updates to the blog! Did you notice???
You know how excited I get to tackle any type of organizing project, so I’m SUPER EXCITED about continuing the renovation.
Here you go:
- Changing the name of the blog (just a bit)
- Creating a custom page that will allow me to add a header and logo
- New fonts and colors
- Project gallery
- Add reader spaces
- Add sponsors, which will possibly bring freebies
- Real time blogging (I’ll actually be able to show you while I’m in the process of doing something, instead of the “finished product”)
- My Services! I can’t wait to finalize my services and create a shop for you to purchase organizing products. It’s truly been a dream to create my blog into a business
- More write-ups on dilemmas and solutions
I’m super excited about the improvements so far and will continue to improve the site. I am glad you are sharing in the excitement with me on the future of the blog and my business!
Have a wonderful day my friends!