It has been a little over a month since I last posted because I have been CRAZY busy!!! I’m excited to share with you what has been going on and all our fantastic news!!!
Are you ready to Read All About It???
- Over the holidays we decided to move to a larger unit in our building. I know what you are thinking…didn’t they just move? Yes we did, but we needed another bedroom.
- We needed the extra bedroom for a nursery because we are adopting a baby.
- Since our home study is on Saturday, I’ve been cleaning, organizing, re-organizing, creating new systems, pretty much anything that shows our social worker we are clean, organized and system friendly.
- I have been designing the nursery, which is a fun process!!!
- I wanted to share the process of our adoption, so we started an adoption blog. It is called “The Stork in the Cabbage Patch.”
- I am updating The Perfect Household Planner, creating new checklists, and working on adding additional products to my online shop.
Well, as you can see I have been busy. Check back soon for posts on decorating our apartment, the process of designing a nursery, how to register for baby products, our adoption process, new and improved checklists and so much more!