I’m sorry it has been forever since I last blogged. Things are extremely BUSY these days…
- Work is keeping me extremely busy…
- Working on branding my business
- Working on updating my website, services, shop
- We are moving again…I know what you are thinking…didn’t they just move? Yes, we moved 7 months ago to a larger apartment in the city. However, we have decided to move back to our house in the suburbs. Why are we moving back to the suburbs you ask??? Well, because we are in the process of adopting a baby. To follow our adoption journey, you can visit our blog at The Stork in the Cabbage Patch.
- The baby is due in 101 days (November due date). As you can imagine, we are feverishly getting everything ready for the baby (we haven’t gotten one thing yet for the baby, which is stressing me out a bit) and finishing all the requirements for the home study.
- House renovations start on the 2nd floor (we renovated the 1st floor two years ago) next week, so everything will be ready for our return home and of course ready for the baby.
As you can see, we have a lot going on, but I will keep you updated!
Have a great Monday!