I am currently in search of contributors to start October 1st (FREE..at this time not paid writers). I’ve realized that this blog is suffering from lack of content. So, in order to keep this blog going and my business running, I’d love to recruit 5-6 contributors to blog here on Planning Makes Perfection!
If you browse through my blog, you’ll see the kind of content I’m interested in:
- DIY Projects
- Event Planning
- Party Planning
I would also like my blog to start having additional content, such as:
- Beauty Tips
- Cleaning Tips
- Food & Recipes
- Gift Ideas
- Holiday Traditions
- Home Renovations
- Parenting Advice and Tips
- Photography Tips
Below are the details and what I would expect from my contributors:
- How often will you post? 1-2 times per month
- Will there be compensation? Not at this time. However, there is a chance to gain exposure and partner up with Planning Makes Perfection!
- Resources – All photos must either be yours or correctly sourced. It is imperative that ALL images are credited properly. I am a stickler on this!
- BIO – I will need a bio and a photograph of all contributors.
- Please put effort and love into your posts! Proper English is required. Please use spell check prior to submitting your posts.
- The posts you write for Planning Makes Perfection cannot be posted on your own blog or website, but you can link to it from your blog/website.
HOW DO YOU SUBMIT – If you want to submit, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please write ‘Contributors’ in the subject line. Also, let me know what subject(s) you are interested in writing about and a link to your blog/website if you have one.
What will you get in return you ask?
- All of my blog posts get sent directly to Twitter to create traffic.
- I also use Pinterest to create traffic to my blog.
- I manage all comments on my blog so that negative comments are not made public.
- Please use your own social media resources to promote the article as well.
Thanks so much! We look forward to hearing from you soon!