Last night for dinner I made Chachere’s Zucchini and Shrimp…simple and easy.
Prep Time: Less than 5 minutes
Cook Time: Less than 20 minutes
- 1 large Zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 pound of shrimp (preferably peeled and deveined)
- Tony Chachere’s Original Creole Seasoning (this has some spice to it. Sprinkle to your liking)
In a skillet, add the chopped zucchini, Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning and 1/4 cup of water. Cook on high heat for about 5 to 10 minutes, until the zucchini is tender. Place the zucchini in a bowl for serving.
Add the shrimp to the already hot skillet you just used for the zucchini. Season the shrimp with Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning and 1/4 cup of water. Cook on high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and look like the letter “c.” Place the shrimp in a bowl for serving.
Are you ready to dig in? I did and it was delicious!
Suggested Side Dishes:
- Pasta (linguini or spaghetti)
- If you have time, instead of chopping the zucchini, you can peel the zucchini into thin, long strips, resembling spaghetti.